Gentlemen- eyebrow grooming isn’t just for the ladies! Cleaning up your brows can make you look more youthful and polished with minimal effort. Neglecting your brows can give you a furrowed look, age your face, and make your entire look sloppy. Whether you have often struggled with your brows, or have never given them a second thought, getting them under control is easy and can be a game changer! Men’s brow grooming is very different from women’s, so keep in mind a few essential rules:
- Full brows are best and help frame your face. Be careful not to thin them out too much!
- Arching your brows or overemphasizing your existing arch will lead to a feminine look, so if that’s not what you’re going for then keep your tweezers far away from the arch.
- Men often need to trim their long brow hairs more than they need to tweeze. Use an eyebrow comb to comb your hairs straight down, then use eyebrow scissors to trim the ends. Use a light hand when doing this!
- If you absolutely need to tweeze, focus on keeping your natural brow shape and just tweezing the stray hairs in between your brows and around the brows.
- Your brows don’t have to match exactly – that will make them look overdone.